小瑜博客 charlence21.blogspot

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

wednesday 11, 2007

this morning when reach my o office suddenly rainning fall down, it was heavy rain out there, i went to o off to take my jacket, i leave it at x cutie table.. so big head prawn hor... haha..
today mood was tired, and dont noe y was an angry mood over my heart.. feel no mood a all..

maybe think too much or very tired gua.. so after take the jacket i go to my n off to start my work.. so was in busy mood from 9-6pm... non-stop work work work...
only luch hour can rest for when waiting my food comming... i order lou zap min sin.. cant recall when was my last earing this yummy mee liao... when taste it i feel it not good as previous liao.. change alot liao...

start miss the time when eat wif my 38jc.. everytime lunch we will said left or right... but now i just turn left only... cos my co-worker all go yat seng rest. they said only their food can eat compare with other dataran prima rest. .....

i start miss the food that i ate yesterday... wendy da pao for me... duck rice bought at ss2.. it was yummy ler... hehehe

to be continue... no free again...

No comments: